Workshop Controller Required for Prestige Main Car Dealership - Surrey
Our Client, a Prestige Main Car Dealer in the Surrey area, are looking for a Workshop Controller.
This role is responsible for controlling and leading Workshop efficiency by making best use of the resources and people in order to ensure a high level of productivity. Leading by example, this role will ensure that you provide a courteous, professional and advisory service to customers aiming for ultimate customer satisfaction.
You will be required to:
* Determine availability of workshop hours daily and communicate regularly with the Service Reception of capacity of workload
* Maintain progress information of each job allocated and liaise with Service Reception to ensure customers are kept informed
* Monitor all workshop orders through the Parts department, keeping ahead of outstanding work and parts on order
* Ensure all applicable paperwork is passed onto, and administered by, the appropriate department; Service Administrator or Warranty Administrator for warranty related information
* Pass on all documentation for completed work to Tester and organise any extra work if necessary.
* Assist and advise team members in dealing with technical and job related problems
* Give workshop apprentices training and experience to meet skill test requirements
* Comply with manufacturers policy and procedures on warranty
* Attend training courses and developmental activities as required to ensure highest level of technical knowledge
* Observe all Health, Safety and Environment legislation and procedures
* To carry out other duties as required from time to time
You will be responsible for 14 Technicians and the role will be a non productive role so My Client would be interested in experienced Service Advisors or Senior Technicians applying as well as experienced Workshop Controllers / Service Managers.
If you have the skills, attitude and want a great opportunity to improve your prospects get in touch with me TODAY!!
This vacancy is based in Surrey and Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in the Surrey area, please contact Georgia at Perfect Placement.
Automotive Careers | Automotive Jobs | Automotive Recruitment | Jobs in Automotive Industry | Jobs in Motor Trade | Motor Trade Jobs | Motor Trade Job Vacancy | Service Department Jobs | Service Manager Jobs | Workshop Controller Jobs |